What We Inspect
Professional and competent home inspectors are fully trained in the proper operation of all common home systems. These systems generally include:
- Structural Components: Foundations, floors and walls.
- Exterior Components: Siding paint, windows, decks, garage doors, etc.
- Roofing: Coverings, flashings, chimneys, etc.
- Plumbing: Piping, fixtures, faucets, water heating and fuel storage systems, etc.
- Electrical: Wiring, main service panels, conductors, switches, receptacles, etc.
- Heating: Equipment, safety controls, distribution systems, chimneys, etc.
- Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps: Cooling and air-handling equipment controls and ducting, etc.
- Interior: Partitions, ceilings, floors, railings, doors and windows, etc.
- Insulation and Ventilation: Attics, walls, floors, foundations, kitchen and bathrooms, etc.
Additional fees can apply to inspect these systems:
- Swimming Pool/Spa
- Raised Foundations
- Multiple Unit Inspections
- Multiple Garages and Outbuildings
- Square footage over 4000 Sg. Ft.
Special Inspection Services
Additional fees and licensed contractors required for these services:
- Termite and Pest Inspections
- Mold Sampling/Survey
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Testing
- Radon Testing
- Septic System Inspection
- Water Well Inspection
- Water Testing
Types of Additional Services Performed by Paluzzi Property Inspection
There are many other types of property inspections offered by home inspectors, depending on your needs:
- Standard Home Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- Multiunit Inspections
- Annual Maintenance Checkup
- Specific Inspections (available upon request)
- Photographic Documentation
Home Inspectors should present the customer with a clearly written, typed or printed home inspection report, which must conform to the accepted standards of practice for the state the inspection is performed in or the standards of practice of the association that the home inspector belongs to.
Return to top of page
Paluzzi Property Inspection Provides Peace of Mind
Don't let price alone be your deciding factor
© 2011-2018 LazrWeb all rights reserved